2013년 1월 3일 목요일

answer

My name is yu-jung Lee.I'm from sung-nam.
first, Rin is my turtle's name.I don't know If Rin is female or male, but I want Rin to be female!!
she(?) always fights with the other turtle called Toru.it is my sister's turtle.
second,153 is my tall.....I'm too short..ㅠㅠ(this is not korean~it's only appered my feel)
third, Jenny is my sister's English name.she loves Roy Kim and animals.
Now, she takes care of hamsters, a parrot, and a turtle.
But!!!! I hate them all!!

댓글 3개:

  1. Hi Yu Jung,

    Thank you for sharing about yourself. Please write in one paragraph and you can use pictures, videos or links to add to your posts. When you are writing about how tall you are, you should say "My height is..." instead of "My tall is...". I look forward to reading more posts from you.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    It would be great to have a turtle as a pet. It would have been much better if you added some pictures or videos related to turtles. Don't worry about your height, because you still have much time to grow! I look forward to reading your future posts!

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. Hi!
    I am the person who is supposed to write a comment on your blog......
    Can you guess who I am?
    I am called Hyoseo Kim.
    Nice to meet you.
    I want a turtle as a pet too!

    답글삭제